The comments and opinions on this blog are posted by CAOT Occupational Therapy Network Members. Expressed comments or opinions are not endorsed by or represent the opinion of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
- Workshop: Sensory Processing in Everyday Life: Concepts, Evidence and Practical Solutions
- Update: USC/WPS Sensory Integration Certification Program
- CO-OP: What you need to know!
- Feds invest $2 million into Autism Spectrum Disorder working group
- My Son With Autism Got a Party Invite We Could Finally Accept